We are dedicated to helping serve the communities in which we work and live. As an employee-owned business, a culture of caring is in our roots and goes far beyond vegetation management and keeping the electricity on.
We are committed to supporting not-for-profit organizations that:
- Seek to prevent domestic violence and ensure every survivor has access to the services and supports needed along the journey to safe and empowered life to
- Raise awareness of and help to stop human trafficking
- Empower individuals with disabilities (and their families)
- Provide food for the hungry and clothing for underprivileged children
- Care for veterans
- Provide substance abuse prevention and recovery services
- ...and so much more.
We assist these not-for-profit organizations through empowering our people. The Giving Tree Committee at Lewis Tree is comprised of a group of employees who determine which organizations our people are passionate about supporting and coordinating our internal resources to make the biggest impact. All Lewis Tree Service employees are gifted eight volunteer hours each year, allowing them to personally decide which organizations they want to spend their time giving back to.